Sorcerer/Sage: Absorb Shields (post 3.0 SoR Expansion)

Dec 10, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Hi Drew,

Sorcerer Absorb Shields aren't calculating/displaying post 3.0, could you look into this if possible.
Dec 13, 2014 at 8:03 PM
I have put up a push request that resolves this issue. I haven't seen Drew post anything for a few weeks though so I'm not sure if he's still around to accept it.
Coordinator
Dec 17, 2014 at 1:11 AM
I am still around. I will try to take a look at it this week. I am holding off the next update till i get a few logs with hard mode boss ids for the raid fight naming database.
Dec 17, 2014 at 5:15 AM
Edited Dec 17, 2014 at 5:15 AM
DrewCerny wrote:
I am still around. I will try to take a look at it this week. I am holding off the next update till i get a few logs with hard mode boss ids for the raid fight naming database.
I have all the boss ids for all difficulties acquired through uh.. various methods if you know what I mean. I put enough of the IDs in there to detect the difficulties and raid size in the fights that it is possible for. Cortanni, Revan and Revanite commanders only have separate ids for the loot box NPC that spawns and dies at the end which isn't to useful since only one person would see it labeled right.
Coordinator
Dec 18, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Thanks MorgenBlue! I used most if not all of the code you put your pull request. I appreciate the assist.