Healer Feature Requests

May 1, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Would it be possible to add to the raid info a count of force armors cast and cleanses cast? First will help a lot to see if Sages are doing their job and second will make it a lot easier to see who isn't carrying their weight with cleanses.
May 22, 2014 at 3:50 AM
Punji wrote:
Would it be possible to add to the raid info a count of force armors cast and cleanses cast? First will help a lot to see if Sages are doing their job and second will make it a lot easier to see who isn't carrying their weight with cleanses.
This is probably the best idea I have read for parsec, please see how you can do it.

Thank you.
Coordinator
May 23, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Yeah this is a popular request and will be done sometime soon.
May 23, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Great to hear. Apologies if I missed the request elsewhere.
Jun 24, 2014 at 1:31 AM
I read the changelog but I'm not sure if I need to do something?

I'm not seeing the sage shielding giving any numbers when my healer uses shields on me.
Coordinator
Jun 24, 2014 at 9:54 PM
In order to get this to work you need to setup your Absorb Shield Value. To do this follow these steps:
  1. Open Parsec
  2. Go to File > Character Settings
  3. Select your Sage / Sorc from the drop down
  4. Click Calculator
  5. Enter in your Bonus Healing value from your character sheet in SWTOR
  6. Click the Use button
  7. Click Save
Now you should see values in the Shielding fields

A couple things to note:
  • You must have parsed the character you wish to enable at least once before these steps will work
  • This does not take into consideration abilities that boost your bonus healing such as Relic procs or adrenals - you can manually adjust the value for this if you want